Join the fun to help families in need through the holidays at the 25th Annual Ride and Run With The Stars.
To Benefit: Ride and Run With The Stars proceeds benefit the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Christmas Sharing Project, which helps crime victims, children, and families through the holidays.
Cost: The registration fee includes a long-sleeve logo T-shirt, food and giveaways. Early registration for the 10K Family Bike Ride, 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk/Skate or 25-Mile Bike Ride is 25.00. The 5K Chipped race early registration is $30. The Fort De Soto Park daily parking fee of $5 will be WAIVED during the event.
Please Note: *Children registering for the 5K Chipped Race must pay entry fee.
Grand Prizes: High-quality bicycles.
Silent Auction: Bid on great sports gear, getaways, and gift baskets
“Everest Challenge” Climbing Wall: For all ages. Test your skills on the 25 foot “Everest Challenge” climbing wall.
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Location: Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County (All events start and finish at The Fort picnic area.) Daily parking fee of $5 will be WAIVED during the event.
Events: Ride and Run With The Stars Event Schedule:
December 7, 2019
- Registration Opens 7:00 a.m.
- 25-Mile Bike Ride 8 a.m. (Downloadable 25 Mile Ride) – Bike helmets are required
- Silent Auction Opens 8 a.m.
- 10K Family Ride 8:15 a.m. (Downloadable 10K Map) – Bike helmets are required
- 5K Chipped Race 8:30 a.m. (Downloadable 5K Map) (Click here to view 5K age groups)
(Best times for runners in designated age groups will be recognized.)
- 1 Mile Fun Walk/Skate 8:45 a.m. (Downloadable 1 Mile Map)
- K-9 Demonstration 9:30 a.m.
- Santa, Mrs. Claus & Elves Arrive 10 a.m.
- Silent Auction Closes 10:30 a.m.
- Special Drawings & Awards 10:30 a.m.
- Silent Auction Pick up 11:00 a.m.
Entry Forms: Ride and Run With The Stars entry forms will be available through the Sheriff’s Office, or you can click here to download the 2019 registration form.
Contacts: For information about Ride and Run With The Stars sponsorship opportunities, registration, and giveaways, call Sergeant Elizabeth Brady 582-6200. For information on the Sheriff’s Christmas Sharing Project or to “adopt a family,” call Sandra Garcia-Olivares at 727-582-6465.