Join the fun to help families in need through the holidays at the 30th Annual Ride and Run With The Stars.
To Benefit: Ride and Run With The Stars proceeds benefit the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Christmas Sharing Project, which helps crime victims, children, and families through the holidays.
Cost: The registration fee includes a long-sleeve logo T-shirt, food, and giveaways. Early Registration for the 10K Family Bike Ride, Family Fun Run, or 25-Mile Bike Ride is $40. Early Registration for the 5K Chipped race is $45. The registration fee will include a logo T-shirt, food ticket, giveaways, and more. The Fort De Soto daily parking fee of $5 will be WAIVED during the event.
Please Note: *Children registering for the 5K Chipped Race must pay the entry fee.
Grand Prizes: High-quality bicycles.
Silent Auction: Bid on great sports gear, getaways, and gift baskets
Date: December 2nd, 2023
Location: Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County (All events start and finish at North Beach near shelters 1 and 2). Daily parking fee of $5 will be WAIVED during the event.
Events: Ride and Run With The Stars Event Schedule:
- Registration Opens 7:00 a.m.
- 25-Mile Bike Ride 8 a.m. (Downloadable 25 Mile Ride) – Bike helmets are required
- 10K Family Ride 8:15 a.m. (Downloadable 10K Map) – Bike helmets are required
- 5K Chipped Race 8:30 a.m. (Downloadable 5K Map)
(Best times for runners in designated age groups will be recognized.)
- 1 Mile Fun Walk 8:30 a.m. (Downloadable 1 Mile Map)
- K-9 Demonstration 9:30 a.m.
- Santa, Mrs. Claus & Elves Arrive at 10 a.m.
- Special Drawings & Awards 10:30 a.m.
Entry Forms: Ride and Run With The Stars entry forms will be available through the Sheriff’s Office.
Contacts: For information about Ride and Run With The Stars sponsorship opportunities, registration, and giveaways, call Sandra Garcia-Olivares at 727-582-6465.